Dimensional Letters | Separate Cut Letters
Dimensional letters are a great way to make your mark.
Suitable for both exterior and interior signage, dimensional letters are incredibly versatile and durable. With a wide range of material options, this type of signage is custom crafted within your budget, catering to your design aesthetics. Whether used on it’s own, or incorporated with other materials or sign structures, individual and built up lettering creates a distinctive, eye-catching sign.
3D signs and separate cut letters are common names for the same type of signage. Separate cut out logos and lettering can be mounted flush to the wall or spaced away from the wall slightly to give the signs an effect of floating. (3D effect) As dimensional lettering is generally considered more appealing and interesting to look at than 2D signage, it is the go to product for many business purposes.
Common 3D Materials
- Wood letters have a unique, warm look. Indoor or outdoor rated, lots of finishing options.
- PVC (Sintra or Celtec) letters are low cost and outdoor rated. Fairly lightweight with a smooth solid surface.
- Acrylic is lightweight yet highly durable and available in a wide variety of colours.
- Aluminum letters provide a solid metal letter at a cost effective price. Outdoor rated, smooth solid surface, rigid and long lasting.
- Polystyrene is waterproof, fairly durable and flexible. A cost effective PVC plastic, most commonly used indoor.
- High Density Foam letters are waterproof, withstanding heat and cold. Eco-friendly, long lasting, highly customize-able.
- Aluminum composite material (Dibond or Epanel) is used for a variety of needs both indoor and outdoor. Holds up very well in the weather.